The Order of the Crown of Thorns is an ancient Order of Knighthood whose modern day goals are to carry on the ideals and practices of chivalry and benevolence, which was so prized in the Middle Ages. One avenue of meeting those goals is in providing scholarships to aspiring young persons who desire a college education.
- Must have a 3.0 grade point average equivalent according to the individual school’s ranking system.
- Must be enrolled in the school recommending during the ENTIRE senior year.
- Must be a believer in the Christian religion.
- Must demonstrate leadership in both school and community.
- Must have application signed by the school counselor certifying the GPA.
- Must attach a letter of recommendation from a school or community person
Please use the link below to access application. Right click and “save as” to download to your computer. It should be a fillable PDF form. You can also click on the link and print or download from that page. Unfortunately, the form is not fillable online. If you have questions, please use the contact page to get in touch with us.